6th Annual Pumpkin Fest at Silvermont Returns to Brevard, North Carolina the last 4 weekends of October!
- Fri and Sat Oct. 8-9,
- Fri and Sat Oct. 15-16,
- Fri and Sat Oct. 22-23,
- Fri, Oct. 29 from 6-9 pm, and
- Sat. Oct. 30 5-9 pm -- following the Holloween Fest in downtown Brevard that is from 10:00a until 4:00p:
- Family friendly
- Fantastic artistic fun
- Great date night
- Beautiful lighted carved pumpkin displays on a short walking trail
- Local musicians
- Food trucks
- Face painting
- White squirrel scavenger hunt
- Silvermont historic mansion open with docents
(due to Covid-19, masks required for inside tours).
Big news for 2021, the Friends of Silvermont Pumpkinteers have added a spectacular new “White Squirrel Circus” display to the 18 other lighted pumpkin displays such as Butterfly Garden, Pirates Cove, Under the Sea, Witches Circle, and more.
Fine gravel trail for strollers and wheelchairs. Fundraiser for Friends of Silvermont to help maintain and improve the Silvermont Park and historic mansion.
Admission: $5.00 cash only.
Parking onsite: $5.00. Cash or check with ID only.
Free parking offsite on nearby streets and parking lots one or two blocks away.
Food and Drink for purchase:
- The BBQ Shed and
- Bill's Boiler House Coffee
Music schedule 6-9 pm except Sat. Oct. 30 5-9 pm
Music: 6-9 pm:
- Oct. 8- Byrd and Crows
- Oct. 9- McIntosh and the LionHearts
- Oct. 15- Big Eyed Rabbit
- Oct. 16- The Outside Dogs
- Oct. 22-23- Nikki Talley and Jason Sharp
- Oct. 29- Two Step Too
Music: 5-9 pm:
- Oct. 30- Unpaid Bill and the Bad Czechs
- Lighted Carved Pumpkin Displays
- Face Painting
- White Squirrel Scavenger Hunt
- Live Music
- Games and Storytelling
- Historic Mansion Tour
- Food Truck and Coffer Bar
For additional information: https://silvermont.org/
Pumpkin Fest at Silvermont Park in Brevard, NC: